Hypnotherapy to Stop Smoking
Using hypnotherapy to stop smoking is proven to be the most effective way to quit with lasting effects, according to New Scientist magazine (October 1992).
As a therapist trained in the Austin Hypnotherapy Technique I am particularly qualified to help you start a new, smoke-free, life.
Valerie Austin, a world-renowned hypnotherapist, lecturer, and trainer – and a person I received my training from – developed the Stop Smoking in One Hour programme in her Harley Street practice in 1989. Since then it has achieved, and sustained, an amazing 95% success rate, which makes it one of the most effective programmes available.
If you have tried to stop smoking before with little success, you will be pleasantly surprised to find out how quickly and easily you can kick the habit with hypnotherapy.
It only takes one session of hypnotherapy to permanently stop smoking and never wish to have a cigarette ever again.
Imagine; if you decide to stop smoking now…
- and you’re younger than 35, your life expectancy is only slightly less than people who have never smoked.
- and you’re younger than 50, you decrease the risk of dying from smoking-related diseases by 50%.
- within 1 month, you will see how your skin looks better, fresher and (yes!) younger
- within 3-9 months, your lung function will increase by up to 10%
- within a year your risk of getting a heart attack will fall to about half that of a smoker
- within 10 years your risk of lung cancer will fall to about half that of a smoker
Don’t wait. Call me for a free consultation.
“I cannot believe how easy it was! I’ve been trying to quit many times but after just one session with Jolanta I no longer crave cigarettes at all. My family is delighted and so am I. Thanks a lot!”