Hypnotherapy for Relationship Problems
Hypnotherapy might not seem like an obvious choice when it comes to relationship problems but when it comes to love many of our decisions defy the constraints of reason. Hypnotherapy can access the unconscious mind to reveal the true motives behind our actions and feelings.
- Do you feel that your relationship in no longer ‘on track’ and you long for that feeling of love and intimacy you once shared with your partner?
- Have you been hurt in love and now are concerned that you won’t be able to trust anybody fully in a relationship?
- Are you suffering an impossible situation of loving somebody who doesn’t love you?
- Do you feel that you attract the wrong type of men, or women, or feel that you are not attractive enough to get noticed?
- Do you feel trapped in a relationship you wish to end, but something prevents you from taking that step?
Relationships would be easy if we could deal with them on a purely rational level. Emotions dwell in our unconscious mind and it is this unconscious mind we need to access to change our – often negative – patterns of thought and behaviour.
Hypnotherapy can help with relationship problems by addressing the negative or limiting beliefs right at the source.
The convictions we hold about love, relationships and our own self-image and self-worth have been shaped throughout our lives. The root of many beliefs that are now causing problems reach back to where we were children. In a Structured Advanced Hypnotherapy session I will help you go back and discover the cause of the problem. In a state of deep hypnosis you will be able to see your negative beliefs for what they are and heal them.
Many of my Harley Street patients have succeeded in solving problems they initially didn’t know how to approach. Thanks to hypnotherapy you also will be able to:
- Feel attractive and confident in contact with other men and women. Once again enjoying dating and meeting new people.
- Know your self-worth and radiate calm confidence so that you attract partners who are mature and seriously interested in having a long-lasting relationship.
- Make rational decisions when it comes to relationships. Have the strength and confidence to walk away from the destructive ones.
- Solve your relationship problems and rekindle the love you and your partner once shared.
Don’t wait. Call me for a free consultation.